1. All fees are payable at time of treatment, time of collection of medication or collection of or for your pet.
2. Payment is acceptable in the form of credit/debit cards (Maestro/Solo/MasterCard/Visa/Visa Delta/Visa Debt/AMEX) in person or online, cash payments or BACS transfer.
3. If you have Pet Insurance, we can assist in claiming the cost of treatment back for you. For more information, click here.
4. We reserve the right to withdraw treatment due to lack of payment, this may result in Veterinary treatments being withheld and released on limited bases and at the discretion of the Vet and for medical reasons. ‘Wallace Veterinary Centres’ cannot be held responsible for adverse effects on the animal due to failure of the owner to administer the appropriate medication (for whatever reason).
5. The settlement of the full cost of any treatment or procedure is the responsibility of registered client to whom any charges have been applied to the medical record of any of their register pets. This cannot be transferred or invoiced to a third party. Any dispute in the responsibility of the cost of treatment would be a civil dispute between any two parties and not the responsibility of ‘Wallace Veterinary Centres’.
6. ‘Wallace Veterinary Centres’ reserve the right to apply an administrative charge for non-forthcoming late payments. We also retain the right,after due notice, to refer non-paying clients to a debt collection agency to recover all monies due, including all associated costs in doing so.
7. ‘Wallace Veterinary Centres’ is comprised of Wallace Vets Limited and Wallace Vets of Broughty Ferry Limited.