Switching to us is simple!
Lots of people switch for many different reasons.
We never ask why. We just want to ensure that your Pets are getting the best possible care, and that you’re getting the best possible support.
If you’d like to switch to us, simply complete our registration form and we’ll be in touch if you have requested an appointment.
If you’re moving to us from another Vets, there’s an option to let us know in the registration form.
We organise having your pets’ medical records transferred across to us, so you can relax knowing that we’ll take care of you and your pets.
Why move to Wallace Vets?
- We’re 100% Independent.
- We’ve built our business on reputation, a friendly and supportive service, and every day more and more Pets are moving to us.
- Our Broughty Ferry practice is open 7 days a week.
- Our Carnoustie practice is open for appointments Monday to Saturday.
- We communicate with you at every step of your Pets’ journey through our practice.
- We keep you up-to-date with preventative treatment and appointment reminders with text messages.
- Our prices are constantly reviewed to ensure that you’re getting the best value treatment and services at the best price.
- Our team of 7 Vets manage our out-of-hours service, at our own practices.
Caring for your Pets is what matters to us most, so we don’t contract outside companies to manage our on-call services.
You’ll always recognise one of our caring and supportive Vets when you need them most, and we’ll always have access to your Pets medical history, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here to register with us online, or call us on 01382 549600.