We’re looking for a vibrant, friendly and people-focused person to join the Client Support Team working on reception at our Broughty Ferry and Carnoustie practices.
We are a high quality service focused practice with a community engaging ethos and believe in going the extra mile for pets and their owners.
The successful candidate will be engaging, enthusiastic, yet empathetic to all situations, whilst being able to work with initiative as part of a team or by them self, enabling us to continue raising the bar and surpassing the expectations of our clients.
They will be courteous, take pride in their work and be efficient at multi-tasking.
Experience of working in a reception role is not required, however, experience in working in a customer-facing service environment is essential. Being proficient at working with computers is also essential.
The role also involves:
- Friendly engagement with pets and their owners
- Efficient diary management of appointments and procedures, and logging requests for prescriptions, etc.
- Daily cleaning and restocking of reception area and consultation rooms
- Counter sales and processing transactions
- Assisting clients with any queries
- Supporting the clinical team and carrying out administrative duties
Working around 36 hours a week, the successful candidate must be flexible to work a variety of weekday shifts (07:45-17:30 and 13:00-21:00), whilst being able to assist with additional shift cover, including nights and weekends, when covering annual leave. Being flexible to assist covering shifts at short notice would also an advantage.