We’re building a database of dogs who can help to save another dog’s life by donating blood at their time of need.
To be eligible to give blood, dogs must:
- Be healthy, fully vaccinated, not receiving medication (except flea preventatives or routine worming medication)
- Have a suitable temperament
- Be more than 25kg in weight
- Be aged between 1 and 8 years old
- Be nulliparous
- Have no history of a previous blood transfusion
- Have no history of travel outside the UK
If you would like to add your pet to our list, please complete the form below.